Skechers is an American lifestyle and performance footwear brand that offers shoes, boots, sandals, and fitness footwear for men, women, and children.
- Skechers was founded in 1992 by Robert Greenberg in California
- Initially, the company offered utility boots and skate shoes
- The first Skechers retail store opened in 1995 on Sunset Boulevard in Los Angeles
- The company became popular with the introduction of the chunky platform sneaker trend in the late 1990s
- Skechers expanded its product line to include performance footwear for running and walking, sportswear, and casual lifestyle shoes
Nike is an American multinational corporation that designs, develops and sells athletic footwear, apparel and accessories.
Adidas is a German multinational corporation that designs and manufactures athletic and casual footwear, apparel, and accessories.
Puma is a German multinational corporation that designs and manufactures athletic and casual footwear, apparel, and accessories.
The Skechers GOwalk is a performance walking shoe designed for comfort and support.
Skechers D'Lites is a retro-inspired, chunky sneaker with a cushioned insole and durable outsole for comfort.
Skechers Performance is a line of athletic footwear designed for running, training, and walking.
Skechers Sport is a line of athletic footwear and apparel designed for the gym, yoga, and other physical activities.
Yes, Skechers shoes are designed for comfort with cushioned insoles, flexible outsoles, and breathable uppers.
Yes, Skechers shoes generally run true to size, but it's always best to try them on before purchasing.
Skechers D'Lites are more casual sneakers with a retro-inspired design, while Skechers Sport is a line of athletic footwear and apparel designed for the gym, yoga, and other physical activities.
Yes, many Skechers shoes have good arch support, especially those in the Skechers Performance line.
Yes, Skechers shoes are generally durable and made with high-quality materials. However, the lifespan of the shoe depends on usage and care.